Wednesday, May 7, 2008

SOFTBALL!

Corey and Brad are playing in a softball league. They are on the Gunther's Team! They are having so much fun playing and it is so much fun to watch! Of course we Grace girl's get a little rowdy in the stands, but we learned that from our dad!
Corey has been playing catcher. Its not his first pick, but he is enjoying it. Their record is 4 wins with 2 losses in the Preseason!
Jana volunteered to watch a couple of little boys at the game and with her twins and Justice and Justice's cousin Banner, it was quite funny to watch. She finally got them to sit on the lawn by giving them a treat, but they only stayed there for about 1 minute.
Finally toward the end of the second game, Aunt Bethanie got Justice and Banner to sit next to her and watch the game! We are so excited to watch more games!

7 comments:

Brad and Jana said...

It sure is fun to have them play on the league together! I think they will be playing Monday nights now!

the LAWRENCE family said...

Hello! I found your link while looking at Jana's blog through Jessica's blog. I'm not so good at linking everyone's blog on mine! You look super cute!!! I haven't seen you for soooo long. I hope all is well for you.

Jen said...

That looks like alot of fun ,I remember playing soft ball in the younger years of my life and I loved it !! oh the good old days:) don't worry I look at your blog all the time ,your doing a good job!!!

Jessica said...

I am glad that Corey and Brad are playing ball together. That sounds like tons of fun!! I used to love watching Dad play and I loved playing too. Way fun!! Keep posting and I look at your blog every day you big turkey!! Love ya tons!! Let me know if you and Corey are up for the competition......you've got to keep up right? hee-hee

J-ME said...

Isn't softball so fun to watch. Kyle & My brothers all play on a team in PG. I'm glad I saw your blog on Jana's! Love this blogging world it's so much easier to see what everyone is up to!

Steffy said...

Jodie,
I linked to your blog from Jana's. It's great to be so connected. I love being able to catch up with you. Looks like you guys are having fun. Talk to you later,
Steff Pope

Jake, Megan, Ryder, Emma and Tessa said...

Hey Jodie! I found you on Jana's is that ok? You look like you're having a fun time being married! I am excited to see some updates on your exciting life!
love,
Meg