Monday, July 14, 2008

Visitor's From Arizona!

The Young's came to visit from Arizona in June! I always love to see them! It is so hard to have to watch them grow up through pictures and not have them here for every family event! Sydnee has to warm up to us every time they come and I just expect her to run and hug me every time like Sage does, hopefully as she gets older she will remember me every time. Or here is an idea, the Young's could just move back to Utah! (hehe I know you would love to!) Anyway, while they were here we were helping my Dad and Mom move from AF to PG. The kids just had to entertain themselves for the most part. Justice and Syd were so funny in the little cars. They would crash into each other and giggle! And of course they were ready to pose as soon as Aunt Jo brought out the camera!


While they were here, the Young's made the trip to Midway to see us! We went into Heber to the Farmer's Market. It is every Thursday evening. We walked around and looked at all the booths. I bought a really pretty ring. We wanted to buy Sage these pink chaps, but it was cheaper to just try them on her and take a picture! They have a live band every week too! Too bad we didn't know that Doug Pope's Band (Ron's Brother, the cute Pope's girls Uncle) was playing or we would have planned to stay! Instead we went home and ate pizza and hung out! We are sure glad they came to visit!

7 comments:

Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica said...

We had so much fun with you guys while we were there. Our girls love you guys so much!!I was just thinking about the farmers market a few days ago. See ya in a few weeks for the big day!! We are sooooo excited! Talk to you soon. Love ya!

Brad and Jana said...

I agree with you, they just need to move the heck back! LOL Someday hopefully. We sure miss them! Good to see you bloggin!

Jen said...

I completely agree... I'm hoping that the scorpion in Jess's closet the other day will light a fire under them! Wish Mesa was about 11 and 1/2 hours closer!

Candis Ellis said...

Hi Jodi!
I hope you don't mind if I read your blog! We have one too at www.jakeandcandis.blogspot.com. So fun to see what you are up to!

Lisa said...

Hey Jodie,

That is so funny, I know my parents have gone to a couple of his concerts.

I am still so sad your Parents moved. (I am pretending it didn't happen, it is a good thing someone started this blog thing so we can keep in touch :)

Steffy said...

Hey, Jodi,
I love the pictures. I need to come up to the Farmer's market that sounds pretty fun. Maybe I will run into you.